The 8th Annual Spring Fling for Athletes will be on March 25th, 2017 in downtown Ft. Gibson. There will be a 5k and 1 Mile Fun Run Walk with both events starting at 7:30 am.
All proceeds from this event will go to support the Ft. Gibson Special Olympics. Please sign up today and you can contact Melody Stacey 918-348-5431 or Lisa Walkingstick 918-869-0473 for more information. You can also click send in a message with any questions.
- Registration is only $20 (pre-registration and Race Day) ,
- Group Registation is only $15 for groups of 6 or more. When signing up a group. you can check out all 6 + members at once or create a group and have each of your group members sign up sepeately. The first 5 to sign up will pay $20 and then there will be a $5 refund issued once the 6th person signs up.
- USATF Sactoined Event
- USATF Certified Course: The Flat and Fast Historic Fort Gibson Run Course (OK12022DG), Click Here to view the course map
- Chip Timed by I:40 Race Service
- Finishers Medal: For all Fun Runners
- Age Group medals: For the top Male and Female 3 5k runners in each USATF (5 yr) Age groups.
- Trophies: For Top 3 Overall Male and Female in the 5k
- T-shirts: For all who pre-register. Shirts for race day sign ups is first come, first serve.
- Snacks and Drinks after the race will be provided
- Online registration ends Thursday March 23rd at midnight
|Fun Run||07:30||1 mi|