American Canyon 25K Trail Race
Where is the race organized?
When is the race organized?
- February 08, 2015 (Sunday) Race day in 12 months
- Start time
- 7:30 AM (07:30)
- 09:00 hours
- Race type
- Half Marathon to Full Marathon
- 25 kilometers
Starting at the Auburn Dam Overlook, the trail heads east along the American River on the Tevis Cup Trail, the Quarry Trail and the Western States trail. The trails are a combination of single track and fire roads with several rolling hills along the way. Most of the single track winds though stands of pine and oak.
- DoWackaDo 25K Trail Run
- Do-Wacka-Do 25k Trail Run
- Udder Buster 15 Mile Trail Run
- Turkey & Taturs 25K Trail Race
- Tulsa Running Club Post Oak Lodge 25K Trail Run
- Lighthouse Hill Ranch 20 Mile Trail Run
- Trail Mix Race Minnesota 25K
- Med City 20 Mile Run
- Hog's Hunt 25K Trail Run
- Sugar Land Finish Line Sports 30K
No news for the moment.
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website. ahotu Marathons is not associated with this race. Always check with the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.