Black Diamond Half Marathon
Where is the race organized?
When is the race organized?
September 15, 2013 (Sunday)
Race day in 4 months
- Start time
- 9:05 AM (09:05)
- Race type
- Half Marathon
Quiet county roads, with a finish on a wide dirt trail that circles the lake. Do expect to see light vehicle traffic (local residents). There are a few hills.
This two-day festival of events takes place at Nolte State Park and includes a Long Course Triathlon, Endurance Duathlon on Saturday, as well as a Half-Marathon, Olympic Triathlon & Duathlon and Sprint Distance Triathlon on Sunday.
Nolte State Park is located 5-miles north of Enumclaw, WA, at the western edge of the Cascade Mountains (45 minutes from downtown Seattle, WA). This beautiful, scenic countryside servers as the gateway to Mt. Rainier National Park and provides one of the best cycling courses in the Seattle area.
- Information available in
- Online registration
- Indicative price
- 40.0 USD
- Dash Point State Park Half-Marathon Trail Run
- Dash Point State Park Half Marathon Trail Run
- Grand Ridge Half-Marathon Trail Run
- Rainier to Ruston Half Marathon
- Grand Ridge Half-Marathon Trail Run - May
- Grand Ridge Half Marathon Trail Run - August
- Taylor Mountain Half-Marathon Trail Run
- Squak Mountain Half-Marathon Trail Run
- Tukwila To Alki Half Marathon
- Rock 'n' Roll Seattle 1/2 Marathon
No news for the moment.
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website. ahotu Marathons is not associated with this race. Always check with the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.