Canyon Meadow Trail Marathon (March)
Where is the race organized?
When is the race organized?
- March 22, 2014 (Saturday) Race day in about 1 month
- Start time
- 8:00 AM (08:00)
- 07:30 hours
- Race type
- Elevation gain
- 3,068 feet
- Trail Hilly
The course travels through beautiful Redwood Regional Park. Enjoy spectacular views along the East Ridge and West Ridge trails and wind through tall redwoods on the popular Stream and Bridle trails.
- Sogonapmit Marathon
- Center of the Nation Series Day 4 Marathon
- New Mexico State Parks Series - Eagle Nest Lake State Park Marathon
- Day of the Dead Marathon Series Day 4
- Day of the Dead Marathon Series Day 3
- Day of the Dead Marathon Series Day 2
- New Mexico State Parks Series - Conchas Lake State Park Marathon
- Dust Bowl Marathon Series Day 5 Marathon
- New Mexico State Parks Series - Ute Lake State Park Marathon
- Center of the Nation Series Day 3 Marathon
No news for the moment.
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website. ahotu Marathons is not associated with this race. Always check with the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at email@example.com.