Grassland Half Marathon
Where is the race organized?
When is the race organized?
July 06, 2013 (Saturday)
Race day in about 1 month
- Start time
- 7:00 AM (07:00)
- Race type
- Half Marathon
The Grassland Extreme Marathon is unique in China in its setting on small sand and grass trails across the grassland around the Inner Mongolian town of Xiwuqi, 150km from Xilinhot. It is an extraordinary running experience for everyone: top international runner, after-work hobby runner, young and old. It is part of the 3-day Genghis Khan Festival, which also includes a 200km long stage race for Mountainbikers.
- Beijing Half Marathon
- Munhwa Half Marathon
- Seoul International Wheelchair Half Marathon
- Dong-a Ilbo Baekje Half Marathon
- Yangzhou Jianzhen International Half Marathon
- Dong-a Ilbo Gyengju Half Marathon
- Kagawa Marugame International Half Marathon
- Osaka Yodogawa City Half Marathon
- Gifu Seiryu Half-Marathon
- Fuji Mountain Race - Summit Race
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website. ahotu Marathons is not associated with this race. Always check with the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at email@example.com.