High Desert 30K
Where is the race organized?
When is the race organized?
- December 07, 2014 (Sunday) Race day in 10 months
- Start time
- 7:00 AM (07:00)
Other races organized during the event
High Desert 50K Ultramarathon and 30K
- Race type
- Half Marathon to Full Marathon
- 30 kilometers
The course is a loop route over rolling desert terrain on jeep roads, single-track trails and sandy washes over the Spangler Hills south of Ridgecrest. It offers great views of the Southern Sierras and can provide wonderful running conditions during the month of December. We think this is a great course for first timers and veterans alike. Runners are supported by 9 great aid stations, about every three miles, with water, electrolyte drink and other ultra-type goodies.
- Do-Wacka-Do 25k Trail Run
- DoWackaDo 25K Trail Run
- Lighthouse Hill Ranch 20 Mile Trail Run
- Udder Buster 15 Mile Trail Run
- Tulsa Running Club Post Oak Lodge 25K Trail Run
- Turkey & Taturs 25K Trail Race
- Hog's Hunt 25K Trail Run
- Sugar Land Finish Line Sports 30K
- Piney Woods TrailFest 20M
- Trail Mix Race Minnesota 25K
No news for the moment.
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website. ahotu Marathons is not associated with this race. Always check with the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.