Kings Mountain Half Marathon
Where is the race organized?
When is the race organized?
- March 08, 2014 (Saturday) Race day in 21 days
- Start time
- 8:00 AM (08:00)
Other races organized during the event
Kings Mountain Marathon
- Race type
- Half Marathon
- Field size
- 100-249 runners
This course is designed to be just tough enough to showcase the Kings and Queens of the Road! Both courses start and end in the heart of Kings Mountain State Park. This is a rolling course (think the difference between a golf course and the little engine that could).
This race fulfills all of the marathonmaniacs.com requirements to count towards a marathon completion in all 50 states. A half marathon and full marathon course have been designed and tested by local runners to provide the best scenery, safety, and support for your race experience.
All half and full marathon finishers will recieve a metal finishers medal.
- Appalachian Series Day 3 Half Marathon
- Downhill at Dawn Half Marathon
- Asheville Citizen-Times Half-Marathon
- High Country Half Marathon
- YMCA Mistletoe Run Half Marathon
- Race 13.1 Winston-Salem Half Marathon
- City of Seneca Half Marathon
- Appalachian Series Day 4 Half Marathon
- Run to Victory Half Marathon
- Cannonball Run Half Marathon
No news for the moment.
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website. ahotu Marathons is not associated with this race. Always check with the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at email@example.com.