Where is the race organized?
- Villa la Angostura
When is the race organized?
- February 22, 2014 (Saturday) Race day in 8 days
- Start time
- 11:00 AM (11:00)
- 76:00 hours
- Race type
- Multiday race
- 160 kilometers
- Elevation gain
- 9,000 meters
- Field size
- 500-999 runners
- Trail Night UTMB Qualifier Mountain
In the footsteps of Mapuche indians, the land of araucarias … Four days and three nights through the forests and mountains of the Cordillera. Trekking, endurance and strategy! By old trails, crossing rivers and streams, climbing mountains, crossing the valleys, seeking clues that lead to the goal, participants walk day and night, in self-sufficiency. The route will take them to places of incredible beauty. The MISSION, a real adventure!
- Atacama Crossing
- Brazil Running Adventure Race - 60 km
- Coastal Challenge
- I Ran Marathons 21 Run Salute
- Birmingham Stage Race - 3 Days
- Birmingham Stage Race - 2 Days
- Chattanooga Mountains Stage Race
- Zumbro 100k
- Cahors (Lot) - Eauze (Gers) : du 5 au 8 avril 2013
- Espagnac - Conques : du 20 au 24 septembre 2013
No news for the moment.
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website. ahotu Marathons is not associated with this race. Always check with the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at email@example.com.