Lake Lowell Marathon
Where is the race organized?
When is the race organized?
- April 13, 2014 (Sunday) Race day in about 1 month
- Start time
- 8:00 AM (08:00)
- 07:00 hours
- Race type
- Elevation gain
- 435 feet
- Field size
- 100-249 runners
- Fun Green Boston Qualifier Hilly
Gorgeous road race around Lake Lowell in Caldwell, Idaho. Enjoy passing farms and fields while taking in the lovely views of the Owyhee Mountains in the distance as you breathe in the fresh air of the countryside. Rolling hills in first half. Flat and fast second half! Plenty of room for spectators and cheering fans and a great after-race party at the Lower Dam park complete with a local children’s fiddle band and great food!
- Sogonapmit Marathon
- Center of the Nation Series Day 4 Marathon
- Center of the Nation Series Day 3 Marathon
- Center of the Nation Series Day 2 Marathon
- Center of the Nation Series Day 5 Marathon
- New Mexico State Parks Series - Eagle Nest Lake State Park Marathon
- Dust Bowl Marathon Series Day 5 Marathon
- New Mexico State Parks Series - Conchas Lake State Park Marathon
- New Mexico State Parks Series - Ute Lake State Park Marathon
- Day of the Dead Marathon Series Day 4
No news for the moment.
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website. ahotu Marathons is not associated with this race. Always check with the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at email@example.com.