Lake Sammamish Half Marathon
Where is the race organized?
When is the race organized?
March 09, 2013 (Saturday)
The race has already taken place.
- Start time
- 9:00 AM (09:00)
- Race type
- Half Marathon
The East Lake Sammamish trail is one of the most beautiful, well maintained and accessible trails in the region. The course is extremely flat with virtually no elevation gain. It consists of 80% smooth gravel surface, and 20% paved road.
This fast course offers an excellent opportunity to run a half-marathon Personal Best! Since King County is pavining the trail from summer to late fall, we are putting on the run in spring. We hope you’ll join us for this run before the trail closes for the rest of this year!
Registration includes chip-timing, finisher medals and tech-shirts (guaranteed if registered before March 10th, 2011).
- Rain Run Half Marathon
- Mud & Chocolate Weekend, Redmond Watershed Preserve Half Marathon
- Mud and Chocolate Redmond Watershed Preserve Half Marathon
- Labor Day Half
- Mud and Chocolate Soaring Eagle Park Half Marathon
- XTERRA Soaring Eagle Half Marathon
- Mercer Island Half
- Taylor Mountain Half-Marathon Trail Run
- Squak Mountain Half-Marathon Trail Run
- Grand Ridge Half Marathon Trail Run - August
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website. ahotu Marathons is not associated with this race. Always check with the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at email@example.com.