RacingThePlanet: Jordan 2012
Where is the race organized?
When is the race organized?
- 1 New
- May 13, 2012 (Sunday) The race has already taken place.
- Race type
- Multiday race
- 250 kilometers
- Field size
- 100-249 runners
- Trail Hilly Desert
Jordan is the fifth location for the RacingThePlanet roving race series which moves to a new location each year. Previous locations included Vietnam, Namibia, Australia and Nepal.
It is a seven-day, six-stage, 250-kilometer self-supported footrace across the deserts of Jordan, including Wadi Rum, made famous by Lawrence of Arabia and his Seven Pillars of Wisdom, and will travel through four different deserts to finish at the World Heritage Site of Petra.
- Sardinia Trail
- Corsica Coast Race - 170 km
- 5-Tage Berglauf-Cup Zürcher Oberland
- Espagnac - Conques : du 20 au 24 septembre 2013
- Cahors (Lot) - Eauze (Gers) : du 5 au 8 avril 2013
- Mourne Mountain Marathon B Class 45k
- Stone Mad Multi Stage Marathon
- Gobi March 2014
No news for the moment.
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website. ahotu Marathons is not associated with this race. Always check with the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at email@example.com.