Rattlesnake 30K Trail Race
Where is the race organized?
When is the race organized?
- August 17, 2013 (Saturday) The race has already taken place.
- Start time
- 7:30 AM (07:30)
- 09:00 hours
Other races organized during the event
Rattlesnake Ultramarathon and Trail Race
- Race type
- Half Marathon to Full Marathon
- 30 kilometers
This course starts on the shore of Folsom Lake near the Rattlesnake Boat Ramp. The trail follows the shoreline upstream to the Auburn Dam Site and then climbs uphill to the Auburn Overlook Staging Area directly north of Overlook Park. 30 k runners will refill their bottles and turn around here while the 50 k runners will continue along the Tevis Cup and Western States trails to the No Hands Bridge Aid Station. A quick trip up the Training Hill brings you to Cool side of the canyon. Some brief rolling terrain and then it’s back downhill to No Hands Bridge and then back the way you came to the start/finish area.
- DoWackaDo 25K Trail Run
- Do-Wacka-Do 25k Trail Run
- Udder Buster 15 Mile Trail Run
- Turkey & Taturs 25K Trail Race
- Tulsa Running Club Post Oak Lodge 25K Trail Run
- Lighthouse Hill Ranch 20 Mile Trail Run
- Trail Mix Race Minnesota 25K
- Med City 20 Mile Run
- Hog's Hunt 25K Trail Run
- Sugar Land Finish Line Sports 30K
No news for the moment.
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website. ahotu Marathons is not associated with this race. Always check with the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at email@example.com.