Saints and Sinners Half Marathon & Team Relay
Where is the race organized?
- Boulder City
When is the race organized?
- October 26, 2013 (Saturday) The race has already taken place.
- Start time
- 7:30 AM (07:30)
- Race type
- Half Marathon
- Field size
- 100-249 runners
- Trail Relay Charity Fund raising Fun Team
This destination race starts right outside of Las Vegas, Nevada in beautiful Boulder City. It descends from Bootleg Canyon Park down into Lake Mead National Park where it finishes on the beach. This breathtaking course is perfect for beginners, as well as those looking to best their time. We all have a little saint in us and a little sinner, come see what you’re made more of!
- Bear Lake Half Marathon
- Ogden Half Marathon
- Sunrise Run
- Day of the Dead Half-Marathon Series Day 2
- Day of the Dead Half-Marathon Series Day 1
- Day of the Dead Half-Marathon Series Day 4
- Day of the Dead Half-Marathon Series Day 3
- New Mexico State Parks Series - Eagle Nest Lake State Park Half Marathon
- Idaho Wine Run Half Marathon
- New Mexico State Parks Series - Conchas Lake State Park Half Marathon
No news for the moment.
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website. ahotu Marathons is not associated with this race. Always check with the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at email@example.com.