The North Face 100® - Thailand - 25 km Run
Where is the race organized?
When is the race organized?
February 02, 2013 (Saturday)
The race has already taken place.
- Start time
- 6:00 AM (06:00)
- 05:00 hours
- Race type
- Half Marathon to Full Marathon
- 25 kilometers
Spectacularly picturesque location around Samut Songkram, an area south-west of Bangkok with over 100 temples, surrounded by small villages, floating river markets, rice paddies, palm plantations and lush vegetation. Samut Songkram is a very popular running destination and is most notably famous for previously hosting the famous Temple Run. The course is flat and is comprised of 70% road, 30% trail. The 100k Solo is a 2 × 50k loop, with check-points and aid stations about every 10km.
- Most Beautiful Thing Ultra Trail Marathon - 25K
- Mount Kinabalu International Climbathon
- Bangalore Ultra Marathon - 25 km
- Bangalore Ultra Marathon - 37.5 km
- Shimla Running And Living Ultra Half Marathon
- Vasa Cross Country Running Festival - 30K
- Ferney Trail - 32 km
- Ti Dodo Trail
- Trail Urbain de St Denis
- Trail du Colorado
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website. ahotu Marathons is not associated with this race. Always check with the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at email@example.com.