The Pilgrimage marathon
Where is the race organized?
- Mount Nebo
When is the race organized?
- 1 New
- December 28, 2011 (Wednesday) The race has already taken place.
- Start time
- 10:00 AM (10:00)
- 06:00 hours
- Race type
- Half Marathon
- Field size
- 100-249 runners
- Trail Hilly Walk Fund raising Package tour
A journey of body and soul. Run 3000 years in 42Km in pristine Biblical land along the recently discovered Roman pilgrimage route. Run in a landscape framed by the Dead Sea and dotted with prehistoric human settlements and flint. Run from Mount Nebo where Moses was first shown the promised land, to the Baptism Site along the shores of the River Jordan where Jesus Christ was anointed. Run to the lowest point on earth losing 400m in altitude in the process.
A transcendental marathon this is folks.
- Stamopoulos Halfmarathon , Kalampaka - Trikala
- Bécs-Pozsony-Budapest Szupermaraton Half Marathon
- Half Marathon "Città del Vino"
- Défis du Chott - Semi Marathon
- Maratonina Città di Crema
- Mezza di Genova
- Arenzano - Varazze e ritorno Half Marathon
- Maratona del Naviglio
- Maratonina d'Autunno – Memorial G.Berrino
- Mezza Maratona Alpin Cup Parco Nord
No news for the moment.
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website. ahotu Marathons is not associated with this race. Always check with the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at email@example.com.