Winthrop Half Marathon
Where is the race organized?
When is the race organized?
- June 07, 2014 (Saturday) Race day in 4 months
Other races organized during the event
- Race type
- Half Marathon
- Road Running
Starting on the edge of the of the Pasayten Wilderness in the Okanogan National Forest at an altitude of 3300ft the course loses 1000ft in the first 10 miles as it follows the wild Chewuch River to the “western” town of Winthrop. In all the race loses 1800ft and gains just 250 for a net loss of 1550ft. The first three miles are on packed dirt road and the remainder is on asphalt and the entire route even when approaching town has very little vehicle traffic. The first 18 miles are in the national forest, the next seven are on rural county roads and the final mile makes it way to downtown on town streets.
- Amica Seattle Half Marathon
- Ocean Shores Foot Fest
- Idaho Wine Run Half Marathon
- Ogden Half Marathon
- Bear Lake Half Marathon
- Sunrise Run
- Center of the Nation Series Day 4 Half Marathon
- Center of the Nation Series Day 2 Half Marathon
- Center of the Nation Series Day 3 Half Marathon
- Center of the Nation Series Day 5 Half Marathon
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website. ahotu Marathons is not associated with this race. Always check with the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.