XNRG Druid Challenge
Where is the race organized?
- The Ridgeway National Path
When is the race organized?
- November 07, 2014 (Friday) Race day in 9 months
- Start time
- 10:00 AM (10:00)
- 72:00 hours
- Race type
- Multiday race
- 84 miles
- Field size
- 100-249 runners
- Trail Fast UTMB Qualifier Walk Charity Flat Fund raising Fun Extreme
Extreme Energy are delighted to announce the 4th “Druid Challenge” a multistage race along the oldest roadway in the UK, dating back to 3000BC.
The route follows the Ridgeway path from Ivinghoe Beacon in Buckinghamshire to Overton, just North of Barbury Castle near Swindon in Wiltshire.
This event will suit those who want a new challenge, people looking for an alternative to running marathons, those training for events like the Marathon des Sables or anyone who loves seeing the beautiful English countryside.
- Mourne Mountain Marathon B Class 45k
- Stone Mad Multi Stage Marathon
- Espagnac - Conques : du 20 au 24 septembre 2013
- Cahors (Lot) - Eauze (Gers) : du 5 au 8 avril 2013
- 5-Tage Berglauf-Cup Zürcher Oberland
- Corsica Coast Race - 170 km
- Sardinia Trail
- Iceland Running Adventure Race - 70 km
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website. ahotu Marathons is not associated with this race. Always check with the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at email@example.com.