SIGN UP NOW … THE MOST EXCITING ADVENTURE RACE ON THE PLANET!
Official website: www.GreatAmazingRace.com
Since 2012, THE GREAT AMAZING RACE (GAR) continues to offer one of the most exciting adventure races featuring two-person teams (adults & kids grades K-12) racing through an outdoor obstacle course in competition against the clock and their peers. Modeled after the popular TV show, teammates must work together to complete a string of challenges prior to crossing finish line. How well teammates work together (collaborate & communicate) is the most important skill to winning the race. Racers should be prepared to get a little dirty and wet – it’s part of the fun! Open to everyone – runners, joggers, walkers – pee wees to grandparents. Waves begin every 10 minutes – kids teams, then adult teams.
1. 1.5 mile cross country course with up to 8 challenges … tasks, obstacles, relays.
2. 2 person teams – adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid.
3. 3 challenge levels … easy, intermediate & difficult .. based on age & fitness level of racers.
4. 4 race divisions … Grades K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-Adult.
5. Racers can receive a free souvenir backpack by sharing on Facebook or Google plus.
6. Race happens rain or shine … plan on 60 minutes to complete the course.
7. Top 25 teams qualify for Championship Race and chance to win $1,200.
1. Discounts. Teachers, military, police, & fire personnel qualify for discounts. (Only available through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com registration portal only.
2. Fund Raising. Local schools & youth organizations (scouts, youth teams, running clubs, churches, etc) can receive $ donations by participating in the race. Visit www.greatamazingrace.com for details.
3. Sponsorship. Sponsorship with THE GREAT AMAZING RACE Series offers many exciting exposure possibilities for your company. Please contact us at [email protected] to discuss corporate and small business sponsorship opportunities.
4. Charity Partner. Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes to Max Cure Foundation’s Dunk Your Kicks program and receive a 2 minute time eraser token for the race. (www.DunkYourKicks.org)
Information available in English