Take part in the 1st Annual Platt-Form Games which provides a challenging fitness and brain games obstacle course for student-athletes (ages 12-18) and adults (19+).
FITNESS AND BRAIN GAME CHALLENGE COURSE INCLUDES:
* Tire Flip
* Broad Jump
* 40-Yard Sprint
* Sled Push/Pull
* Farmer’s Walk
* and much more!
Winners will receive Prizes!
TWO DIVISIONS AVAILABLE:
STUDENT-ATHLETES (ages 12-18) and ADULTS (19+)
- Registration is FREE with a suggested donation on location to be donated to the local charity Adam and Matthew Group for Dads (AMG4D)!
- Platt-Form Games Participants must register by using the Eventbrite Ticket Form and by choosing “Student-Athlete” or “Adult-Athlete”, or by emailing [email protected] or by calling 980-349-7059.
- Each participant must sign release of liability and be at least 12 years of age.
- Winner of each division (M/F) will receive a free wristband, t-shirt, custom medal, and $100 gift card to Platt-Form.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
Plus, don’t miss our GRAND OPENING, including:
* Chair Massages by Christy M. Duncan Massage
* Corn Hole
* Food & Beverages
* Local Vendors
Tour our facility and learn about the concept of ‘Co-Fit’ from Nick Platt, CEO of Platt-Form.
www.platt-form.club | 980-349-7059 | [email protected]