Join us on Saturday, April 17, 2021 for our 6-Pack Trail Ride TO GO & FOR HERE – White Rock Lake edition!
We are using the term TO GO loosely for this ride as it will be a combination for both TO GO and FOR HERE! What do we mean by that?
Well it’s pretty simple! First register and then on event day you will check in with us at White Rock Alehouse between 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM. We will get you all set up with your nap sack and bib with your beer and food coupons. And once you are checked in, you are free to start your ride to Lake House Bar & Grill and District 9 Draught Haus.
At Lake House Bar & Grill they will serve you up an ice cold draft of Oak Highlands brew and then send you on your way with a can from OHB TO GO! From there, you will pedal to District 9 Draught Haus for an ice cold draft from Lakewood Brewery and a can from Lakewood TO GO!
You will then pedal back to the White Rock Alehouse where you will get another ice cold draft to enjoy while your delicious flatbread is cooked up hot and ready…which you can take TO GO or eat at the Alehouse.
It is a hybrid of TO GO and FOR BEER…we mean FOR HERE!
Now there are a few rules to follow and our top 10 are:
1. Before event day, download the app RaceJoy where we will have an easy to follow route from White Rock Alehouse to Lakehouse Bar & Grill to District 9 Draught Haus and back to White Rock Alehouse
2. You cannot consume your canned beers at any of the locations (but you can buy some of their brews and enjoy them)!
3. You must check in between the hours of 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM, after that you have missed your chance
4. You must pick up your beers from Lakehouse Bar & Grill and District 9 Draught Haus by 4:00 PM
5. You must pick up your food and beer at White Rock Alehouse by 5:00 PM
6. Please social distance yourself and wear a mask where required
7. This is a rain or shine event, there are no refunds, once you are registered, you are registered…if it is raining or there is bad weather you can drive your car to the breweries
8. There will not be Beer Guides on this ride so you are responsible for your own bike maintenance
9. Just like our regular 6-pack tour rides, it is BYOB (Bring Your Own Bike)
10. You can purchase additional beer and food at any of the stops
By participating in this event you are supporting six locally owned small businesses all trying their best to survive during Covid times! Thank you for your support and if you have questions reach out to us!