An amazing night run through the illuminated streets of Prague; enjoy the fast course as well as live music and dance shows along the way!
adidas Women’s Race 5 km (open to women only)
Start: 19:00, Old Town Square
Time limit: 45 min.
Number of participants in 2011:1721
Women’s event record (2002): Aniko Kalovics/HUN/15:30
METRO 10k Race (open to men and women)
Start: 20:30, Old Town Square
Time limit: 1h 30min.
Number of participants in 2011: 3567
Average temperature on the day of the race: 15.4°C
Men’s event record (2011): Philemon Limo/KEN/27:34
Are you a team player? Run as part of a group!
Hilton Cloud 9 Barmen’s Race
For barmen this is already a tradition – running with a tray full of glasses through a number of different obstacles.
The Embassy Race is open to teams of 3 with participants from foreign embassies and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Entry fee includes:
• Start number with electronic chip
• High quality start bag and finish bag with refreshments
• Commemorative medal at the finish
• Start bag deposit & changing room
• Free massage before and after the race
• Refreshment point every 5 km and Intermediate times
• E-mail with performance info
• Text message with finish time in seven languages
• Google maps, live tracking, on-line ranking
• Online diploma and score sheet
• One free entry to fun run for family members
• Customized start number and T-shirt! (Corporate races)
• Marathon Magazine
• Free public transport on the day of the race
• Free entry to selection of museums and historic sites
• Discount coupons from partners
• Marathon music festival, Runners party, dance shows and a great deal more!
Extra services of your choice:
• adidas functional T-shirt
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English Chinese Czech French German Greek Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish