What: Britt Woods Firehouse Run
Where: Britt Woods, Jacksonville, Oregon
DETAILS – RACE DAY
Packets: Pick up on Britt Festival Grounds
day of race.
Facilities: Restrooms available
Refreshments: Water & post-race snacks provided
Provided by Dermatology & Laser Associates of Medford, LLP.
• Trophy to overall male and female winner.
• Ribbons to first 20 finishers.
• Runners high?
• Prize Money: 1st overall $100, 2nd $50, 3rd $25
See detailed map posted at the Britt Grounds on race
• 100 yard fun run for kids and adults
• 1 lap either 1.90 miles(small loop) or 4.30 miles(long
loop) for Exhibition runners
(no official results).
• 2 Laps (10k) (Long + Short Loop) for Invitational runners
(official results provided)
• For General Information on Jacksonville, Oregon
try the web at www.jacksonvilleoregon.org/
• For Course Terrain : www.jvwoodlands.org
• SORwebsite: www.sorunners.org
From downtown Jacksonville at Oregon
and California Streets, go one block south on Oregon, right on Main, left on First. Park in the musician’s lot on your left, or go right on First Street to the Upper Britt parking lot. Parking is limited but there is plenty behind the library.
The Britt Woods
1.9 Miles (Short Loop) Exhibition Run …7:00 am
4.3 Miles (Long Loop) Exhibition Run …….7:00 am
100 yd. Fun Run for Kids/Adults ………7:30 am
10K (Long + Short Loop) Main Event …..8:00 am
Dr. Doug Naversen – Day 541-890-7240 Night 541-899-1214
All Proceeds Benefit Jacksonville Engine Co. #1
Tax ID #93-1023720