Love is in the air so grab your best pink and red outfits for the Chase the Lights race to Standard Deviant Brewing!
Starting at A Runner’s Mind in Laural Heights, you’ll make your way by foot to Studiomix on Van Ness and Geary (for a fitness checkpoint) and then down to Standard Deviant Brewing in the Mission (shortest route is 3.3 miles). The only catch is you have to follow the traffic laws!
The Rules are simple:
1) Run straight through green lights
2) Turn left or right at red lights
3) NO STOPPING TO WAIT
4) Pick your direction at stop signs
The race will start promptly at 11:00am with check in starting at 10:00am.
Each runner will get a tech tee, slap bracelet, and a FREE BEER with their entry along with snacks and Hint Water at the finish line.
10% of every entry will go to KEEN SF, a non-profit organization that empowers youth with disabilities by providing free, non-competitive one-to-one programs of exercise, fitness and fun.
There will be a post race raffle starting at 12:30pm with prizes for the fastest time, shortest route, and longest route. Some of the prizes include but are not limited to:
- A lululemon black card (free shirt)
- A pair of Asics shoes
- A 5-class package to Revision Athletics
- An entry into City Beer Runs race
- A gift certificate to A Runner’s Mind
- A 1 month membership to Studiomix
- A free session with RunClub SF
- Alpine Dam Hats
Note: We will transport any bags you bring to the finish line for you.
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English