Chelsea Cross Country – 5 kilometer “Open Race”
In conjunction with the Chelsea Invitational
Come join us for a fun run through the beautiful rolling hills of the Huron Valley
When: Saturday, Sept 28. 11:50 AM
Where: Hudson Mills Metropark, North Territorial Road Dexter Michigan. We run the NORTH course. Turn right immediately after the ticket booth.
Course Info: The course will be the same at that run by the High School teams earlier in the morning. Basically a double loop, through crisp fall woods, along the Huron River, and open meadows. Course Maps available.
Cost: Only $5 – please pay and register at the shelter just south of the finish line.
Awards: Medals will be given to the first 5 female and first 5 male finishers.
· All ages welcome, guys and girls will run together
· Low tech, low pressure event – a big FUN time for all involved
· Results available shortly after the race, and there will be a large finish clock so you can see your time, and maybe some mile splits
· Come watch the middle school and high school races prior in the morning…..first race at 845 AM, last race at 11:10 AM
· Any proceeds beyond meet costs will go towards Chelsea Cross Country
· If you have any questions, please email Coach Eric Swager at [email protected] or call 734-433-2201 x1222
Bring your friends, kids, neighbors, parents, etc. for an inexpensive celebration of fall’s most exciting sport !!!!! Hope to see you there !!!!