Welcome to the first annual Cinco de Mile Orlando, hosted by Craft Brew Mile and partnering with five local craft breweries! This awesome event will take place on Saturday, May 5th, 2018 in beautiful Orlando, FL at BlueJacket Park, in the Baldwin Park district.
Registration opens Saturday, February 17th at 5:00 pm! Make sure you take advantage of early bird pricing while it lasts!
Early Bird (Feb 17-Mar 8)
Standard (Mar 9-Apr 27)
Late (April 28-May 3)
Day Of (May 4-5)
Early Bird (Feb 17-March 8)
Standard (March 9-April 27)
Late (April 28- May 3)
Day Of (May 4-5)
Unlike your typical 5k’s, this event is as much about the pace than the race. This “race” is all about the party, and not about how long it takes to get to the finish line. You’ll enjoy (4) beers over the course of a mile (one every quarter-mile circuit). How you get from beer to beer is totally up to you. Feel free to run, walk, crawl, ride a tricycle, or do your best impression of a Senor or Senorita all the way to the finish line. Whether you are sub-7 minute miler or prefer to take your time and walk, come on out and join the fun!
The hard part is over. Once you cross the finish line, it’s ON like Donkey Kong. After the race get discounted pours on your favorite Central Florida craft brews after that, live music, sponsor alley, food vendors, games, free contests, and more. Make sure to take safe ride and no drinking and driving pledge and then “drive” the beer goggles car!
RACE ENTRY INCLUDES
• Entry to the race & after party
• Craft Brew Mile Race Bib
• Cinco de Mile Orlando Event Shirt
• Chip Timed brew mile
• (4) Beers during the race
• Free raffle prize entry
• Discount pours after that! After party immediately following your run featuring live music, awards, food vendors, bar games and more!
We fully anticipate VIP tickets selling out super fast!!
• Elite Wave (12:00 pm) – Love Running? Love drinking? This wave is for you. We recommend this wave for serious runners with a mile time of 7 minutes and under (without beer). 250 spots available
• Open Wave #1 (12:20 pm – 12:45 pm) – you’ll run the course in one of the open wave times and have a jammin’ good time! 250 spots available
• Open Wave #2 (12:50 pm – 1:15 pm) – you’ll run the course in one of the open wave times and have a jammin’ good time! 300 spots available
•Open Wave #3 (1:20 pm – 1:45 pm) – you’ll run the course in one of the open wave times and have a jammin’ good time! 300 spots available Open Wave #4 (1:50 pm – 2:15 pm) – you’ll run the course in one of the open wave times and have a jammin’ good time! 300 spots available
There also is a Virtual runner option on registration page for those of you at home who want to time yourselves, but still get a race bib, t-shirt and participate from home. You still get a free beer coupon for a future pint at one of our brewery partners! Available as entries remain. Virtual race option launches on February 21st at 5:00 pm.
**Virtual Runners are $30.00 and registration closes promptly on April 1st ** Virtual Runners receive a mailed Cinco de Mile t-shirt, Craft Brew Mile bib, free (future) pint voucher and virtual goody bag. Do not register for this option if you plan to run event on April 7th, you will not be admitted. This is for virtual runners who cannot attend event only.
A portion of race proceeds will be donated to 501(3)c Orlando City Children’s Foundation and Kiwanis of Orlando, which are some of the most active charities in all of Central Florida!