Burn off some calories before you eat all of that Halloween candy and get extra use out of your awesome costumes with your family, friends, and neighbors. This event will make you laugh, smile and sweat all the way to the finish line on our Civic Center Trails and grounds. The 5K Costume Race will be timed with a bib chip. However, the Monster Mile Walk/Run will be at your own, untimed pace. All participants registered before October 14th will receive a finisher’s medal and a long sleeve race t-shirt. Registrations will be accepted after that date and on the day of the event, but the items mentioned above are not guaranteed at that point.
• Race will take place rain or shine. No refunds or bib transfers allowed.
• Registrations on race day will be offered during a limited-time period before race.
• Course terrain will include paved trails, grass, hills, and dirt/mud.
• 5K Costume Run Race and Best Costume Competition Awards will be given to female and male age categories, first through third place.
• Overall Group Costume (two or more individuals) will be awarded first through third place.
• Find more details at www.clintontownship.com/recreation – “Costume Run Info.”
Race Start Times:
Costume Competition Judging: 8:30am
Costume 5K: 10:00am
Monster Mile Walk/Run: 10:30am
Bib Pick Up available:
Friday, October 21 8:30am-4:30pm at the Recreation office
Sunday, October 23 7:00am-9:00am at the Gazebo Concessions
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English