The Colorado Coyotes are bringing the mile back! How fast can you run a mile? Find out on July 20th in Littleton, Colorado. We have two waves, a youth wave for runners under 18 years of age and an adult wave.
T-Shirts will only be given to runners who register by June 30, 2019. The shirts are Bella + Canvas triblend short sleeve shirts. We promise this will be one of the most comfortable and soft race t-shirts that you’ve ever received! The shirts are form fitted, if you prefer a baggier fit, please consider ordering a size up or a unisex shirt. The unisex style can be found here, women’s style here.
Awards: Custom Die 3" Die Cast Medals with Custom Lanyards
Overall Award for Fastest Male and Female
8 and Under – Top 3 Boys/Girls
9-10 – Top 3 Boys/Girls
11-12 – Top 3 Boys/Girls
13-14 – Top 3 Boys/Girls
15-18 – Top Male/Female
19-29 – Top Male/Female
20-29 – Top Male/Female
30-39 – Top Male/Female
40-49 – Top Male/Female
50-59 – Top Male/Female
Over 60 – Top Male/Female
Minimum Elevation – 5,583ft
Maximum Elevation – 5,607ft
Elevation Gain – 20ft
* Online registration closes at 9:00 PM, Friday, July 19th
* Day of registration opens at 7 am on Saturday, July 20th
* There is no pre-packet pickup
* Runners will park at South Suburban Christian Church – 7275 S Broadway, Littleton, CO 80122.
* Once parked, runners will cross Broadway at the intersection and head east towards the race start.