Presented by the Don Harrison Foundation. Procceds benefit the following local Ocala charities:
• Vets Helping Vets does what their name suggests.
• Ocala Symphony Orchestra provides in-school programs. Marion County allows only a short period per month to music education.
• The Literacy Council provides counselors to assist adults to read. About 1 in 5 adults in our county cannot read.
• Ocala Outreach provides one-on one assistance to individuals in need. Their clientele usually comes as referrals from social workers.
• The Tampa Shriners’ Hospital currently has about 50 Marion County children as patients.
Packet Pick-up will take place at the Veteran’s Park Pavillion at 2601 E. Fort King St., Ocala, FL 34471
Earn Back your Registration
We are proud to introduce a new Referral Programme that allows you to earn back $10 of your registration fee by simply having 3 of your friends sign up with your Referral Link. The link will be given to you at checkout. The link given to you is yours and yours only. Have your friends signup using this link to help get you $10 back of your race fee!
If interested in Volunteering, please contact: