Two races – 1.5 mile Fun Run Loop, and 5 mile run.
Route for 5 mile course:
1. Pear Tree Point Road north to Sunswyck Road (starting line is at Pear Tree Point Beach)
2. Bear left onto Tory Hole Road
3. Stay right on Tory Hole Road
4. Bear left onto Delafield Island Road
5. Stay on Delafield island Road, take left at the bottom of the hill onto Locust Hill Road (which turns into Old Kings Highway at underpass)
6. Take left onto Andrews Road
7. Take right onto Red Coat Pass, then right onto Tory Hole Road then bear right onto Sunswyck Road
8. At bottom of hill, take left onto Goodwives River Road
9. Bear right at fork after bridge onto Pear Tree Point Road to finish line in the parking lot
Note: Runners will run with traffic due to several blind curves throughout Delafield Island. On the return section of the race, once runners reach Goodwives River Road, they will be directed to run against traffic until they reach the finish line. Roads will not be completely closed to traffic during the race so runners will be sharing the road with vehicles.