This adventure race will take place on Saturday, August 1st, 2020. Start times will depend on which selected start corral per participant.
History and Purpose
The Muddler is a unique 4-mile muddy adventure course through the historic Town of Dayton. “Muddlers” will encounter a variety of obstacles along the way, such as the Cooks Creek Water Run, Mud Crawls, Hay Bale Climb, a 150-foot water slide, feed sack carry, aerial sprays and more.
It’s truly for a great cause — all net proceeds from this year’s Muddler will be distributed among three local beneficiaries.
Music, Food & Beverages will be available throughout the day!
Participants can sign up for Muddler or the “Youth” Muddler!
Muddler - This is considered the standard Mud Course, our most popular option. You may enter as an individual or with a team, competitive or non-competitive.Youth Course – Run the full course with a few obstacle restrictions for the youngsters! Ages seven through 15 only. 1st wave will be for youth between 12 – 15 years old, and the second wave for youth between seven and 11 years old.
Registration Dates for Muddler:
2/21 – 2/29 at 11:59pm: $45
3/1 – 3/31 at 11:59pm: $60
4/1 – 5/31 at 11:59pm: $65
6/1 – 6/30 at 11:59pm: $70
7/1- 7/26 at 11:59pm: $75
7/27 – 7/31 at 5pm: $80
Event day at kiosk: $85
* Additional fees apply for Corporate Teams.
* Age-based price discounts apply to youth participants.
* For those who register after 7/17, race day shirts will be available on a first come first serve basis if there are extras. In the event that a size is no longer available in the inventory for pre-registered participants, you will receive a coupon in your registration bag. This coupon can be turned in at the on-site printing booth for a shirt to be printed onsite. The coupon MUST be turned in to receive your shirt so please make sure to put it in a safe place or have your shirt printed as soon as you register.
Coupon Code and Invoicing Option: Businesses wishing to pay for their employees can request a coupon code. This code is then shared to either a limited or unlimited number of employees who use it to register. A single invoice (payable by credit card) for all registered participants will be sent 10 days prior to the event. Please contact event management if you’d like for us to set up a coupon code for you. In any case, all invoices will need to be paid in full by Wednesday 7/29. Please note there is a processing fee on all transactions.
Registration Process and Corral Assignment for Individuals:
Participants will select a specific event and/or corral time window. Participants must run in the event which they registered for and will start in smaller groups of ~30 within the given window. For example, if you sign up for the 11am corral, that corral would have start times of 11am, 11:10, 11:20, 11:30, 11:40, and 11:50. This is a slight change from prior years, so please note that if you sign up for an 11am corral, you may not start until 11:50am. These event options include:
Participants must run in the event which he/she signs up for. In order to avoid congestion on the course, there will be different starting waves of no more than 30 participants during your selected event and time. Bib numbers will be assigned according to the event and/or time window.
Registration Process and Wave Assignment for Teams:
For participants who wish to be part of a team, each individual of the team must complete their own registration. If you are a team leader, you will need to first create a new team when you register. You will then need to share the team name, along with what wave that you selected, with the other members. Additional members will then be able to select this team from a drop down box when they register. It is helpful for all members of a team to register around the same time in order to be part of the same corral. If you see that a given corral may be getting full, we ask that you sign up for a corral that will handle your entire team.
All Competitive teams must consist of a minimum of 5 (five) members, but no more than 7 (seven), and not all of the same gender. Our goal is to keep the flow going at all obstacles.Non-competitive teams consist of at least 2 members, but have no cap on team size, or genders.
6:45am – Day of registration begins and continues throughout the day. Note: if you plan to register on the day of the event, you will most likely be assigned to one of the later, non-competitive waves.
- Youth waves (youth 12-15 are encouraged to start at 8, while those under 11 should plan to start at 8:15am) 8:30am — Opening Ceremony Competitive Individuals (starting at 9, 9:10, & 9:20)
9:30am — Competitive Teams (starting at 9:30, 9:40, & 9:50)
10:00am — Corporate Cup (starting at 10:00 & 10:10)
10:30am — Non-competitive individuals and teams (specific corrals every hour with separate sub-waves within each corral)
Results will be posted on site, as well as on the registration page under results.
– Overall awards presented to 1st, 2nd & 3rd place individuals (including the two youth categories) and teams in all competitive divisions. To be eligible for overall awards, you must be part of the Competitive Waves or the Youth Waves.
– Corporate Cup: Awarded to the top business/corporation team within the Corporate Cup Waves.
* Team times will be based on the 5th place finisher on that team.
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English