Docs-N-Socks 5k Run/Walk & Kids Fun Run
The 8th Annual Docs-n-Socks 5K is an opportunity for the community to run/walk with some of our physicians and staff, speak with orthopaedic brace reps., and have a free foot evaluation from Dr. Marsh. There is an approximate 400 meter kids fun run and other kid friendly events including but not limited to: a jump house, and more. Proceeds from this event will support the a medical scholarship with the Hancock County Community Foundation.
Race Day Schedule
* LATE: Pre-Race Registration/Check-In & Packet Pick Up: Friday, June 17, 7:30 am-5pm
* Race Day Registration/Check-In: 7:30am-8:55 am
* Race Start Time: 9:30am
* Kids Fun Run: 9:00am
* Awards Presentation and Door Prizes: To follow Kids Fun Run
Ohio Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, Inc.
1501 Bright Road, Findlay, Ohio 45840
(On the corner of Bright Road and Route 12)
What to Wear
Award will be given to a participant who wears the WILDEST and CRAZIEST socks! 2015’s award was a 60 min. massage to Journeys Salon and Spa in Findlay.
Other Race Information:
* Before the RACE: Be sure to stop by our main lobby for a FREE Foot Analysis by our podiatrist Dr. Scott Marsh!
* This is a flat road course.
* Please, No Dogs Allowed.
* Follow this link to an 8-week training program!
Prizes / Awards:
* Overall male and female winners: gift card to Dave’s Running Shop
* 1st place finisher in each age division: Gift Card and running apparel
* 2nd place finisher: running apparel
* Docs-n-Socks participants will also be entered to win door prizes!
* Kids Fun Run
* Jump House
* Healthy Snack Making/Crafts
RACE DAY REGISTRATION BEGINS at 7:30am!
You may also check-in/register and pick up your race packet Friday, June 17, from 8am-5pm at Ohio Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine.
Thank you to our Race Sponsors!
Ohio Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, Inc., Tall Timbers, Merril Lynch, Media Links Advertising, Ossur, and many others.
Kids Fun Run: for those 10 and under $10