Viera Pizza presents the 9th Annual
Eat My Crust 5K Run/Walk
To benefit Viera High School Athletic Dept., Special Olympics and the Early Steps program of Brevard County.
• Super soft race shirt guaranteed with paid pre-registration
• Out-of-this-World Joey Pepperoni FINISHER medals!
• Huge Post-race Pizza & Breakfast Buffet at Viera High School
• Chance to win the grand prize GOLF CART & FREE giveaways
• Free Lil’ Pepperoni Run & Ribbons for kids (8 & under)
• Early registration ends on 4/19/20
• Rain or shine event, no refunds issued
• Space Coast “Runner of the Year Series” finale
ENTRY FEES: SORRY, NO REFUNDS!
Pre-Registration is before 4/21/20.
SCR Members $22
Gecko Club Members $22
All Registrations 4/21 to 5/2 – $30
Race Day Registration – $35
Packet pickup at Running Zone—3696 N Wickham Rd, Melbourne
Thursday, April 30 and Friday, May 1 – 10 AM to 6:30 PM
Saturday, May 2 – 10 AM to 5 PM
SUNDAY, MAY 3 – RACE DAY
6:00 AM Packet Pick Up & Race Day registration (cash or check only)
6:45 AM Late registration ends
7:00 AM Eat My Crust 5K Starts!
8:10 AM SCR Youth Series (100m and 200m races)
8:20 AM Lil’ Pepperoni Run for Kids — FREE!
Not your ordinary course! Race starts at Viera Pizza and ends on the track at the Viera High School.
• Top 3 Overall Male & Female
• Top Masters (40+), Grand Masters (50+) & Senior Grand Masters (60+) Male & Female
• Top High School Finisher Male & Female
• Top 3 in each Age Group
• The Pizza Delivery Challenge—Top 3 Male & Female Register to carry an actual pizza box the entire race distance.
• Fast Track Award —Top Male & Female who run the designated track portion of the race the fastest. Track split will be provided to every runner. No registration necessary.
• Top 3 Teams for all Male, all Female, and Co-ed (each team must have a min of 5 team members; co-ed team must have 1 person of opposite sex)
8 & under 9-11 12 -14 15-19 20-24 25-29 30-34 35-39
40-44 45-49 50-54 55-59 60-64 65-69 70-74 75-79 80+
The Eat My Crust 5K is the grand finale race in the Space Coast Runners “Runner of the Year” Series!