Welcome to the 2nd Annual "Fairless Canal Classic 5K Run/Walk"! This race, formerly known as the "Canalway Classic 5K", takes place on the scenic Ohio & Erie Canal Towpath, beginning close to the John Glenn trail-head and ending on High Street in Navarre. The course is shady and flat. It’s one of the fastest certified 5k courses in NE Ohio and a favorite of many runners, near and far. It is a one way race, so participants will register at the Navarre Civic Center then get bused to the starting point of the race and finish the race on High St. near the Navarre Civic Center where the presentations will be held. (*At this time, there are no exclusive walking awards.)
*Register by July 31 to be guaranteed a shirt! Anyone who registers after July 31 is not guaranteed a shirt.
*On Race Day ~ Check in & Registration starts at 7am.
Shuttle starts at 7:15am. Last shuttle leaves at 8:45am!
*Same day registration is available @ $30 for all ages.
This race is part of the Ohio Challenge Series!!! You’ll be asked during registration if you are walking or running in this race. Please choose accordingly.
- May participate in run/walk only if registered.
- No dogs will be allowed to run or walk with participants.
- Strollers are allowed but participant must start at the back of the race behind other participants.
- Participants must wear bib number assigned; otherwise, both are disqualified.
- All participants must sign waiver form; no bib will be distributed without signed waiver. Waivers may be signed online, on race day or via paper registration.
It should be a beautiful Summer day for this race along the Ohio and Erie Canal Towpath and through the Village of Navarre!!! We hope to see you there. :)
Get 3 people to register for this race by July 31, 2016 using Your personalized Refferal Code and we’ll give you a FREE GIFT!