Celebrate Father’s Day weekend by running for your father, grandfather, or father-figure. Bring the entire family for a fun morning of activities, including a free kid’s fun run with balloons, face-painting, and music. This race will be a WALK, RUN, or RUCK. The course will circle around Lakeside Park’s beautiful rose garden and shaded park. Stay after the race for a pancake breakfast and fellowship. Proceeds from the Father’s Day 5K will benefit Military Families and A Baby’s Closet, ministries of Associated Churches.
WALK: Each participant will receive a commemorative t-shirt.
RUN: Awards will be presented to the top male & female runners in each age group category.
RUCK: Ruckers are asked to fill their backpacks with 10 lbs of baby item donations (such as diapers, wipes, or formula) to support A Baby’s Closet. Ruckers will be entered into a new category for an award.
CHURCH TEAMS: Get your church to participate in this year’s Father’s Day 5K. Celebrate our heavenly Father and Run for God. Congregations with the most participants will receive a “Traveling Trophy”.
Advanced registration is free for children 9 and under, $20 for ages 10 to 15, and $25 for ages 16 and up. Late Registration will be $35 beginning Monday, June 15th for ALL that register. Register by June 1st to guarantee a t-shirt. Only registrants for the 5K are eligible for a t-shirt.
CHURCH TEAM PRICING
Advanced registration is $20 per person. Church team registration will end Monday, June 15th. Register by June 1st to guarantee a t-shirt. Only registrants for the 5K are eligible for a t-shirt.
7:30am – Check-In
8:15am – Free Kid’s Fun Run
8:30am – Father’s Day 5K
Get your Father’s Day 5K bibs, shirts, and swag the day before the race, Friday, June 19th at Associated Churches (602 E. Wayne St.) time is TBD. Packets may be picked up the day of the race at Associated Churches starting at 7:30am.
ADD DAD TO THE 5K SHIRT
Add your Father-Figures first and last name to the back of the Father’s Day 5K t-shirt for an additional $100. This is a unique opportunity to honor your father-figure on the race shirt. The Deadline for this option is June 1st and is available when registering.
• Kids may run the 5K without being timed for free, however, If they want to be timed or receive a shirt, they will NEED to register.
• Kid’s bicycles or scooters, dogs, strollers, walkers, etc. are allowed on the course.
• After June 1st you will NOT be asked for a shirt size when registering, but extra shirts will be given out after the race.
• Parking is available at the Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne, Early Childhood Alliance, and the law offices of Rothberg, Logan & Warsco LLP.
• Everyone is welcome to participate in the breakfast after the race – even if you did not run the 5K.
• Follow this event on Facebook for updates, results, pics, and more.
MORE ABOUT ASSOCIATED CHURCHES
Learn more about Associated Churches and our programs at www.AssociatedChurches.org
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English