RACE TIME: 7:30 am start. Registration opens at 6:30 am until 7:25 am.
RACE LOCATION: 1 Wilmington Avenue, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
RACE ENTRY FEE: Event fees are $22 for PRE-REGISTERED through 6/20 and $25 for race day entrants. T-shirts are not guaranteed for race day entrants.
THREE WAYS TO REGISTER:
1. Register In Person (with a check or cash) on race day open from 6:30 TO 7:25 am.
2. Register by Mail (with a check)…Please make check payable to: “Seashore Strider” Mail entry to: Seashore Striders/ Father’s Day 5K P.O. Box 99, Nassau, DE 19969
3. Register Online at
TO BENEFIT: Seashore Strider Youth Cross Country Team
SPONSOR/HOST: Zoggs Raw Bar and Grill, 1 Wilmington Avenue,Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
RACE COURSE: CLICK HERE
RACE TIMING: Seashore Strider Event Production will chip time the event using the Chronotrack chip timing system.
• Post-race refreshments after party held at Zoggs
• Custom designed technical performance t-shirts for men and women guaranteed to pre-registered runners (and while supplies last)
• Water stops at start/finish line and on course
• Timing and Finish Line by Seashore Striders/Masser Systems
• Championship Series Results displayed courtesy of Masser Systems Inc
Additionally Zoggs will offer runners a 10% discount off food and beverage bills for the week (starting Sunday, bring your bib).
AWARDS: Male and female overall finishers, masters, and top three in 16 age groups: 9 & U, 10-13, 14-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, and 80 & O.
Feature Event – will present “2nd Place” Overall Awards
Will present Clydesdale/Filly Division awards
RACE DIRECTOR: Tim Bamforth, Seashore Striders/Seashore Strider Event Production, Inc. ([email protected] 302-644-8952), assisted by many great volunteers making the Strider Race Series a huge success.
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English