Feel the Pulse 5K

Please note that by lack of information, the event has been archived.
September 29, 2016

Starting and ending at the Davenport Grand Hotel, a 5K loop course crossing bridges on the Spokane River with great views of the falls.  The course is 95% on paved trails with the remaining 5% run on sidewalks.  Due to the early start time runners/walkers are encouraged to wear headlamps.  The course will be handtimed and there will be no aid stations.  Finishing participants will receive a Feel the Pulse 5K tee shirt. 

The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website of the event. Always check the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at [email protected]


5K run/walk

September 29, 2016 (Thursday) - 06:00
5 kilometers

Hotels and Airbnbs near Feel the Pulse 5K. Book your stay now!