The 4th Annual Flying Horse Farms Flyathlon will take place on Sunday, May 31, 2015 at Glacier Ridge Metro Park. This day of family fun will encompass two events: a run/bike duathlon for kids ages 7-12, and a timed 5K for teens ages 13-18. All proceeds will benefit Flying Horse Farms, a camp for children with serious illnesses.
The mission of Flying Horse Farms is to enrich the lives of children with serious illnesses and their families by providing magical, transforming fun through year-round, medically-safe and cost-free camping experiences.
HOW TO JOIN THE FUN!:
• Register online or by mailing in a completed registration form. You can start a team, join a team, or register as an individual.
• Ask friends and family to support you by making a donation. Your optional fundraising goal is $100 (or more!).
• If you’re age 7-9: Run ¼ mile, bike 3 miles, and finish with a ¼-mile run.
• If you’re age 10-12: Run ¼ mile, bike 6 miles, and finish with a ¼-mile run.
• NEW THIS YEAR! Teens ages 13-18 can register for our first Flyathlon 5K!