Join us for the 5th Annual HEALing Embrace
HEALs to the Pavement for Pregnancy & Infant Loss!
Our hearts are overflowing with the amount of love and support this event has received over the past 4 years! Our fourth annual event impacted approximately 1,300 lives. The courageous families that have experienced a pregnancy or infant loss flooded the crowd with their brave faces. The stories, the laughter and tears and the plethora of love and support was felt throughout the evening. The families and friends that have been touched by loss leave this event feeling loved, validated, safe and supported. The legacy that their baby has is felt at this beautiful and honoring event.
This 5k run – 1 mile walk is to raise money for pregnancy and infant loss. An estimated 1 in 4 women will experience this type of loss and statistically today 71 mothers will give birth to a baby born not alive. Finding support while coping with this type of loss can be very difficult in our community. HEALing Embrace was created in honor of babies born silently to pregnancy or passed away before their first birthday. Between the two founders, 7 babies have left them too soon. HEALing Embrace is a designated fund through the Midlands Community Foundation and the goal is to support families that are grieving the loss of their children through financial aid to help cover medical and funeral expenses, postpartum care and grief counseling. HEALing Embrace also provides FREE grief resources, weighted birth day bears and care packages, certified bereavement support and photography. We walk with families prior, during and after the birth of their precious baby in the hospital and home to help provide them the best support possible.
Our mission to HEAL – Helping Everyone After Loss – would not be possible without your arms wrapped around these families and showing your support. We would love to have you join us this year for another encouraging, impactful and touching event!
Some things you can look forward to this year….
* A beautiful display of our sweet babies being remembered
* Remembering and embracing our warrior moms and dads
* Light up the Night in honor of our warrior families and babies cherished – details TBA
* Colored picture of your baby on the individual sign with memory dates
* Fantastic Music
* Delicious Food – TBD
* Supportive Vendors
* Safe community of family and friends coming together for such a significant cause
* Silent Auction/Raffle
* Kids Tot Trot *
* Kids Activities - TBA
* A place to rest your heart and mind and be in the presence of those who love you and support you.
* TEAM FUNDRAISING!!!!! You’ll have the opportunity to create your own team and compete with others raising money for a cause!
Awards will be given at the event for most money raised, most participants per team and best created team shirts!!
Click on this link to register your fundraising team today!! – TBD
* VIRTUAL Run/Walk!! We have supporters from all over the country and this is a beautiful way that ANYONE be can involved from ANYWHERE in the WORLD!!! As a virtual participant, you can still honor your sweet baby for the Light Up the Night portion and their name(s) will still appear on the banner!! We will also mail our your shirts prior to the event so you can wear them the day of to show your support!
Please stay updated by visiting our website at www.healingembrace.org, our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/helpingeveryoneafterloss/ and our event page at TBD
We are so excited to share with you that we’ve partnered with a hotel this year for our special out of town guests! By reserving your room at Hilton Inn West, you will save $20.00 per room! Please call 402.289.9696 to reserve your room today! Click on the link for more information -
Hilton Garden Inn West