*15th Annual Harvest Hustle 5k in Memory of Pat Vincent
“Fifer Orchards is honored to host this race each year in partnership with the Vincent family.”
Saturday, November 7, 2020 @ 10:00am
Day-Of Registration table opens @ 8:00am
Packet-Pick-up the night before at Fifer Orchards outside the market from 5:00 – 6:30pm and on race day from 8:00am – 9:45am at the race site ( back overflow lot area ).
COST: $35 Pre-Registration
WHERE: Fifer Orchards – Farm & Country Store, Camden-Wyoming, DE
Fifer Orchards Farm: 1919 Allabands Mill Rd, Camden-Wyoming, DE 19934
COURSE: 3.1-mile run/walk on a flat road course with views of apple trees and fields of pumpkins.
The last section of the race will run through the apple orchard.
Please note that some of the course is on dirt roads.
This is a family-friendly event! Strollers are welcome!
Benefits: The American Cancer Society In Memory of Pat Vincent
We are happy to welcome Fordham & Dominion Brewing to this year’s race for post-race refreshment!
* Fordham & Dominion Brewing will be on-site at the Harvest Hustle providing complimentary beer for runners 21 years old and over!
* Participants receive FREE admission to Fifer’s Corn Maze Fun Park on the day of the race from 10am-5pm.
* Participants may present their race bibs at the Flannel up for Funds fundraiser dinner event put on by Arise Delaware, also that day at Fifer Orchards, for $5.00 off the day-of entry fee.
* Refreshments and awards following the race. including Amity Coffee Roasters who will be on-site selling their delicious coffee creations which are perfect for the season!
– Please follow signs for event parking
– Registration fee includes a Harvest Hustle 5K t-shirt
– 100% of the proceeds directly to the American Cancer Society of Delaware
– No pets, please
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English