Back
Other Editions

Kappa Delta Shamrock ‘N’ Run 5k run/walk

Please note that by lack of information, the event has been archived.
March 24, 2018

The Shamrock 5K hosted by Kappa Delta benefits Prevent Child Abuse America. 80% of the proceeds raised will stay in Greenville to benefit the Tedi Bear Children’s Advocacy Center, while the other 20% will go to Prevent Child Abuse America’s national headquarters.

*Kappa Delta will receive no financial benefit from this event

College students will receive a $5 discount on registration.

T-Shirts are included in the race price until March 1st! If you register after that date then you can buy a race shirt at our t-shirt stand the day of the event.

DOGS ARE WELCOMED TO PARTICIPATE!!
All dogs must be on a fixed / non-retractable leash, and owners are required to pick up after their dogs throughout the duration of the event.

Entry Fees:
Early Registration is $25
Late Registration is $30 (starts March 12th)

Awards:
Trophies will be given to the top 3 male and female overall finishers as well as the top 2 male and female finishers in the following age groups (both male and female in both races):
15 & Under, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & Over.

The following categories will receive prizes:
-Best Shamrock themed outfit
-Most Unique
-Best Dressed dog

The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website of the event. Always check the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at [email protected]
Last checked on 2019-01-11

Races

5K

March 24, 2018 (Saturday) - 09:00
Running
5 kilometers
Road Solo
 

While you are in Greenville