Lackawanna County Commissioner's Cross-Country Invitational
Please note that by lack of information, the event has been archived.
- 8:00am – Tour of Courses
- 9:00am – Coaches’ Meeting
- 9:30am – Junior High Girls
- 10:00am – Junior High Boys
- 10:30am – Varsity Girls "A" Race
- 11:15am – Varsity Boys "A" Race
- 12:00pm – Varsity Boys and Girls "B" Race
- 12:45pm – Awards
- 3,000 Meters Junior High
- 5,000 Meters Varisty
- Both courses wheeled accurately. Courses are all grass, trails and dirt roads.
- Trophies to the first twenty five finishers in the Boys & Girls Junior and Varsity "A" races.
- No awards wills be given in "B" races.
- Team trophy to 1st place only. Sixth man tie breaker in "A" races, Jr. High & Varsity.
- A concession stand with food, snacks, and tee shirts for spectators and participants.
- Entry Deadline is Wednesdy, September 9th, 2015 – 5:00pm
- Make all check payable to: Lackawanna County Treasurer, McDade Park, Bald Mountain Road, Scranton, PA 18504.
- Contact Dave Grecco (race chairman) at [email protected] or call McDade Park (570)-963-6764.
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website of the event. Always check the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at [email protected]