August 19, 2017 (Saturday) The race has already taken place.
- The race starts at 4:00 AM
- Ultramarathon - 100 miles
- UTMB Qualifier Trail Leadville Race Series Western States Qualifier Mountain
- 4760 meters of cumulative elevation gain
- 250-499 runners usualy take part in the race
50 miles out and back in the midst of the Colorado Rockies. Lowest point is 9,200 ft. and the highest point is Hope Pass, 12,600 ft. The majority is on forest trails with some mountain roads.
Pacers allowed after the 50 mile point. 11 well-supplied aid stations with cut-offs; 5 are medical checks.
Information available in
The information about this race is based on information provided by the organizers or found on the official website of the event. Always check the official website for up-to-date information. If you have noticed any mistake, let us know at email@example.com.