Firecracker 5k race modifications
- All participants must be pre-registered (NO race day registrations)
- Please wear a mask when picking up registration packet
- No water stations on the course
- Water provided at the finish line
- Minimal post-race snacks provided in race bag
- Door Prizes will be picked in advance and included in race bag
- If a participant needs to spit during the race, please move to the side of the course and be mindful of those around you
- No award ceremony – awards will be available at the registration table following the race
T-Shirts: Short sleeve performance race shirts guaranteed to all pre-registered participants.
Course: Flat, fast course on the bike path and Heshbon Road. Kid and stroller friendly!
Awards: Runners – Top 3 overall male and female. Top 3 male and female finishers in each age group. Walkers – Top 3 overall male and female.
Prizes: All registrants will be entered to win a door prize.
All proceeds benefit the WASD Education Foundation and the Williamsport Area Swim Club (WASC). The mission of the WASD Education Foundation is “to secure and sustain resources for the establishment, support and enhancement of programs and activities which enrich education and life experiences in our district.”
While the WASC is a year round swim team that provides instruction, training and competition to people of all ages and abilities. The WASC participates in national events sanctioned by USA Swimming, the National Governing Body for the sport of swimming in the US.