The 3nd Annual Medford Milers Oktoberfest 5k will take place on Saturday, October 19, 2019. The certified course runs through an historic and picturesque area in the heart of Medford. This year’s event sees the return of the 1 Mile Fun Run. Both events start and finish in front of the Medford Public Safety Building and will be held rain or shine. We welcome runners and walkers of all ages and abilities to our event.
This year’s event benefits the Medford-Vincentown Rotary and helps support the Medford Halloween Parade scheduled for Saturday, October 26, 2019. For more information visit: Medford-Vincetown Rotary or Medford Halloween Parade
Course Map - click here
Online Registration through Friday, October 18, 2019.
- 5k Race – $25 (through 9/2 and $30 thereafter). Includes entry into race and soft cotton 3/4 sleeve baseball style shirt.
- 1 Mile Fun Run – $10. Includes entry into fun run and short sleeve cotton t-shirt.
**** Shirt giveaways are available while sizes/supplies last *
Packet Pickup – Only for registrations completed through Wednesday, October 16, 2019:
Friday, October 18, 2019 – 12pm – 7pm
Packet Pickup - Registrations completed after Wednesday, October 16, 2019:
Saturday, October 19, 2019 – 7:00am
Location: Medford Public Safety Building (Police Station/Court House), 91 Union Street, Medford, NJ 08055
- Chip timing by South Jersey Race Timing (Results based on Gun time)
- Certified USATF course
Course map 5k: Soft cotton 3/4 sleeve baseball style shirtand drawstring bag
- 1 Mile Fun Run: Cotton T-Shirt
- Post race refreshments
- VIP Tent to largest participating team
- Top Male/Female Finisher
- Top Three Male/Female for the following age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Best Costume Male/Female
- Best Costume Youth
- Team Challenge – VIP tent to largest participating team