This annual race is one of the area’s oldest continually run events. Run through a tree lined canopy on the beautiful Wabash Trace Nature Trail, the race continues to attract many runners thanks to the unique beauty of the course. This race takes place during the Mills County Fair celebration and proceeds benefiting the Mills County Fair!
ATTENTION 4-H Clubs!! We will be giving out a prize for the 4-H club with the most participants
• $15.00 entry fee for pre-registration
• $20.00 entry fee for day of race
• Must pre-register to be guaranteed a T-shirt
• Make checks payable to Mills County Fair
• Start line is at the Malvern Community Building at 501 Main St