Montgomery Bell State Park
Burns, TN (outside Nashville)
August 3-5, 2018
Included in your race registration:
- All food from Friday night until the last runner finishes.
- Pajama pants for half marathon, marathon, and ultramarathon runners, and relay team members. Cotton t-shirt for 1 mile, 5K, and 10K runners. (Must register by July 16th to guarantee your size!)
- Ridiculously stocked aid station to keep you moving.
- Finisher medal (Buckle for 100 milers)
- Any other gifts and fun we decide to bestow upon you!
We HIGHLY recommend visiting the website for this race to get a feel for what you’re getting yourself into. If you’re looking for a highly competitive race with strict rules, this isn’t it. This is a family atmosphere, laid back, and we’re about getting your miles done and getting you to your goal.
As with any other race put on by any other company, registration fees and add-on fees are final and are not refundable or transferable for any reason. The races will go on rain, snow, or shine.
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English