May is Mental Health Awareness month and we are bringing awareness through our virtual run/walk to help break the stigma and raise funds for addressing the needs for Mental Health education and resources for our schools, first line responders, and community. Statistics indicate that 1 in 5 Americans struggle with mental health and 1 in 4 between the ages of 13 and 18. We also know that the recent events related to the pandemic have increased anxiety, depression, and fear across the board.
Walk or run with us and remember there is Hope! Life is filled with so many ups and downs but we have to press on! Run for a loved one, run for yourself, and together let’s Run 4 Hope!
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR VIRTUAL RUN/WALK
- Your printable bib will immediately be available for download after purchase.
- Complete a run/walk at your convenience, any time, anywhere between May 1st – 31st
- Submit your time to the “Results” tab on the race page to see how you placed overall
- Your T-shirt will ship within 1-3 days of Registration
- Celebrate your accomplishment by sharing on social media! #Run4Hope5K
- Run 4 Hope T-Shirt
- Printable Race Bib