Maryville College Exercise is Medicine On Campus
Pumpkin Run 5k Race / Fun Run
Sat. November 06, 2021 – 8:00 am check in – 9:00 am race start
• Runners of all ages and abilities are encouraged to participate in this 5k and 2 mile fun run / walk.
• Post your favorite photos on our facebook page or instagram with the hashtag #MCScotsMove or email [email protected]
• The Pumpkin Run 5k course meanders through the Maryville College Woods, partially on the MC Cross Country course, before finishing at Crawford House/ Mountain Challenge all on Maryville College’s beautiful campus.
• Anyone who prefers a shorter course option is welcome on the stroller-friendly 2 mile, 2-lap road course from Crawford House to House in the Woods and back. This paved option is geared towards walkers and those with little ones. (This option does NOT travel through the Maryville College Woods)
→ Digital maps are available by clicking here: PUMPKIN RUN 5K via MAPMYRUN and FAMILY FRIENDLY 2 MILE via MAPMYRUN ←
• Post-race festivities, (face masks required) include pumpkin painting, water and snacks, music, corn hole and the opportunity to try climbing Mountain Challenge’s Alpine Tower.
• Prizes will be awarded for Fastest Overall Male, Fastest Overall Female and Fastest Kid at Mountain Challenge’s sweet backyard outdoor fitness area.
ADULT Registration (18+)YOUTH Registration (5-17)MC STUDENT Registration$20.00 (Aug 01 – Sep 30) $10.00 (Aug 01 – Nov 06)$10.00 (Aug 01 – Nov 06)$25.00 (Oct 01 – Nov 05) (email [email protected] for discount)$30.00 (day of race)
• Registration includes a high quality locally designed and printed t-shirt, water and snacks on site, and the race itself which will be stopwatch timed..
• Children in strollers do NOT have to register. (No shirt will be provided)
Thursday, November 04, 2021Friday, November 05, 2021Maryville CollegeMaryville CollegeFayerweather Hall Room 218Fayerweather Hall Room 2183:30 – 6:30 PM2:00 – 6:00 PM
• Participants registered by October 22, 2021 are guaranteed a shirt by race day.
• Those participants registered AFTER Oct. 22 will receive a shirt by mail at an additional participant cost of $5.00, payable at time of registration.
• From Knoxville, take Pellissippi Parkway or Alcoa Highway toward McGee-Tyson airport. Pass the airport, bear left toward Maryville on Highway 35 (N. Hall Road) for 3 miles, then turn right onto 321 (Lamar Alexander Parkway). Turn left onto S. Court Street, then turn left into the Maryville College campus. Follow Circle Drive as it loops to the left, then you will see the 1876 Crawford House on your right. Plenty of parking is available just behind Crawford House in the gravel lots. Race begins and ends at Crawford House/ Mountain Challenge. Or just point your GPS device to latitude 35.749133, longitude -83.960869