UPDATE: Main Line Health has decided to cancel the Race for Brain Injury Awareness on as a precaution for COVID-19 infection prevention. This was not an easy decision to make as we have all been working hard to make this event successful, but we need to put the safety of our community as a top priority. We hope to postpone the race to a later date, but that has not yet been decided. Please stay tuned for further information. Thank you for your understanding!
The Race for Brain Injury Awareness offers everyone the opportunity to have fun and to support Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital’s Brain Injury Program and the Brain Injury Association of Pennsylvania. This event offers a scenic, timed 5K course for runners of all ages and skill levels, as well as an option for a one-mile walk or wheelchair roll.
Want to help? You can participate in many ways:
• Register and run, walk or roll
• Start a fundraising team
• Join a fundraising team
• Sponsor a participant or team
• Become a corporate sponsor for the event
Proceeds from the Race for Brain Injury Awareness will help fund:
• The Brain Injury Program at Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital
• New technology and therapy equipment for rehab patients
• Monthly support groups for patients and families of Bryn Mawr Rehab
• The Brain Injury Association of Pennsylvania and their mission to maximize quality of life for those with brain injuries and their families
Sign up by 4/8 to guarantee a t-shirt! After that time, t-shirts will be provided pending availability.