The 5.30 is a 5K run/walk that takes place in the heart of the city at 5:30 am. Its primary purpose is to promote the importance of active living and healthy eating within the daily routine of its participants, all the while maintaining a sustainable event with zero environmental impact
WHY AT 5:30 am?
- to promote daily physical activity
- to discover the city in a unique atmosphere
- because the day is always so busy
- because a little movement helps to start your day
- because there is no traffic
- because it does not steal family time
- because the path is short and accessible to all
- because it won’t affect your weekend plans
- because you get to eat delicious fresh fruit
- because it takes very little to be happy!
You, your friends, your family, so, everyone from 0 to 120 years old.
- exclusive 5.30 Tour t-shirt 100% cotton
- fresh seasonal fruit refreshment + water
- free download of pictures of the event
- free download of 5.30 Magazine
… and the opportunity to live an experience to remember!
WHERE DO I COLLECT THE 5.30 T-SHIRT?
You can collect the t-shirt at
1St PLACE SPORTS
3931 Baymeadows Road
Jacksonville, FL 32217
Thursday, June 2nd and Friday, June 3rd
From 10:00am to 6:00pm
#RUN530US – #RUN530JACKSONVILLE
Download flyer here:
Don’t dream it. Be it!
Click to reach the official site
Information about the event is available in : English